Saturday, July 14, 2012

Picture on my wall

I wrote this a few days after this last Valentine's day. A friend on Twitter mentioned that she's looking forward to the next Val's day, so I remembered it. Please enjoy!
I've got a picture of you on my wall, you know!
I took it while you weren't looking.
Gosh! I couldn't bear to let that moment go unnoticed.
Your eyes, they were ever so beautiful...
Bright as the day, could it be what you've got on me?
I couldn't bear staying without you so I took a
picture before you left. That sure would keep company while you're gone.
It didn't suffice, you see...
cos sometimes NEPA is so unkind.
So, I printed it out the first I got.
Not one, not two but lots.
First one wasn't so bright, so I keep it in pouch.
Second one had a thing to it, hanging it up wouldn't do it.
The third is just perfect, I keep by my bed!
After that, I couldn't stop...
so I print one as your thoughts pop...
Can you blame me?
When loving is all that I can be...
to lovers, friends, partners and couples apart during Val's day cos of work, business, jobs and duties! Say the word!

Find me on Twitter as @Im_a_MARVEL

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dropa line; I'd love to hear you!

ShareThis