Friday, August 12, 2011

So I got married in the Bahamas

I got married yesterday in the Bahamas and this is how it all began! Enjoy... I'm still accepting gifts by the way. Thank you!

So we got talking... After he downloaded all he had to say... he said "or wil u marry me?"
Wednesday at 11:51am ·  · 

    • Seyi Falufosi What? then he added "if u can wait 3 years"
      Wednesday at 11:52am · 

    • Seyi Falufosi Then I'm wondering: "is he on drugs?" lol!
      Wednesday at 11:52am · 

    • Wemimo Akibo And u said?
      Wednesday at 11:55am · 

    • Seyi Falufosi Not said anything, still wondering which of the drugs he's on...
      I told him I was gonna put it up here... Let's see if he can own up!

      Wednesday at 11:57am · 

    • Wemimo Akibo Lol...
      Wednesday at 11:58am · 

    • Adekola Kafilat and seyi falufosi said Yes with a resounding ssssssssssssssssssssssssss
​ am so glad for you finally
Wednesday at 11:58am · 


  • Seyi Falufosi By the way, Wemimo Akibo sweetie, how u dey! been a while.

    Wednesday at 11:58am · 

  • Seyi Falufosi Adekola Kafilat go and marry! and get off my wall! If his girl friend catch you! I pity you o... Omi ata gbigbona!
    Wednesday at 12:00pm · 

  • Adekola Kafilat lwkmd
    Wednesday at 12:01pm · 

  • Seyi Falufosi I forgot to tell you Adekola Kafilat that if that guy waste more time, I go carry you give one of my padi!
    Wednesday at 12:02pm · 

  • Wemimo Akibo I'm good dear...been reading ur blog...
    Wednesday at 12:05pm ·  ·  1 person

  • Seyi Falufosi Really, thanks... Been too busy to put something up since! I'm like a month behind on the blog... Bawo n'ise?
    Wednesday at 12:06pm · 

  • Damola 'Dǽmnit' Adepetu yea....what did u tell him? :D
    Wednesday at 12:09pm · 

  • Seyi Falufosi Damola 'Dǽmnit' Adepetu Maybe I'll just tell him "yesssssssssssssssssssssss

  • ​ssssssssssssssssssssssssss​sssssssssssssssssssssss if you'll marry me tomorrow!"
    Wednesday at 12:11pm · 


  • Wemimo Akibo Still job hunting o
    Wednesday at 12:11pm · 

  • Seyi Falufosi Wemimo Akibo All izz well!
    Wednesday at 12:12pm · 

  • Seyi Falufosi Damola 'Dǽmnit' Adepetu You're the first guy on this wall... wanting to hear my answer to another guy's question? Should I be suspicious? Hope you don't have a girlfriend with "hot pepper water" o! I beg I no want FB fight... By the way, what should I tell him?
    Wednesday at 12:17pm · 

  • Adekola Kafilat YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

  • ​ YESSSSSSSSSSS YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS- TELL HIM YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
    Wednesday at 12:21pm · 


  • Damola 'Dǽmnit' Adepetu Hahahahaah,...Seyi, fear dey catch u ni? just say yes! LOL
    Wednesday at 12:33pm · 

  • Seyi Falufosi Adekola Kafilat & Damola 'Dǽmnit' Adepetu And wat should I do about the olomi ata gbigbona girlfriend of his?
    Wednesday at 12:40pm · 

  • Adekola Kafilat GIRL FRIEND? if he has a girl friend then he should not be talking to you at all about such matters of the heart when he is not ur pastor or ur marriage counselor.
    Wednesday at 12:42pm · 

  • Seyi Falufosi No, actually... My crime is that I lent a listening ear; so he kukuma give it to me sharp sharp, before he loses his courage! And the issue he was talking about? He no even branch am again! E tire mi sef!
    Wednesday at 12:46pm · 

  • Adekola Kafilat no mind am na confusionist
    Wednesday at 12:53pm · 

  • Seyi Falufosi Abi o!
    Wednesday at 12:53pm · 

  • 'Tosin PSyno Oyelese wareva!
    Wednesday at 1:05pm · 

  • Seyi Falufosi 'Tosin PSyno Oyelese wetin be that one? Talk make I hear o!
    Wednesday at 1:06pm · 

  • 'Tosin PSyno Oyelese u get time to waste sha, listening to such crap...
    Wednesday at 1:07pm · 

  • Oludayo 'Dayo' Fagbemi All that one na story. So will you?
    Wednesday at 1:08pm · 

  • Seyi Falufosi wow! I'm still wondering! But I... ok let me give it a thot!
    Wednesday at 1:10pm · 

  • Seyi Falufosi By the way 'Tosin PSyno Oyelese the guy na my padi o! one of my closest, so I get to listen to him a lot... Issue is how can I ... I don't even know the question sef!
    Wednesday at 1:13pm · 

  • Oludayo 'Dayo' Fagbemi But Seyi, jokes aside, what's wrong with a guy asking you to marry him? It's just a question and it requires an answer. Moreover, it's an answer for you to give and not for you to tell the world. The fact that you put it here tells us that the answer is NO but just go ahead and tell him now.
    Wednesday at 1:17pm · 

  • Seyi Falufosi Olufunmilola 'Sky' Afeez Atiku It's about time you showed up! Been waiting for you to! Slap me! This time, na mumsy go separate our fight... You know me now, wetin u think say I say?
    Wednesday at 1:18pm · 

  • 'Tosin PSyno Oyelese Babe, you're worth more than being any man's plan B. But then, these stuffs work out in interesting ways. Question is, what do you want? Then go for it!
    Wednesday at 1:20pm ·  ·  2 people

  • Seyi Falufosi Oludayo 'Dayo' Fagbemi Nothing wrong with asking questions! No, no at all... Timing and conditions! What with the 3yrs thing? And nobody has asked me what we were talking about before he asked. Remember I wrote 'he said "or wil u marry me?"' What with the "or?"
    Wednesday at 1:21pm · 

  • Seyi Falufosi 'Tosin PSyno Oyelese You're just in there! I think you're about the only one reading my mind and my lines!
    Wednesday at 1:23pm · 

  • 'Tosin PSyno Oyelese exactly my dear, 'or will you marry me', sounds like he was complianing to you about someone else he's frustrated with and then thot *and Seyi Falufosi is a chic o and I really don't mind her, maybe I should just ask her, I might get lucky*
    Wednesday at 1:24pm ·  ·  1 person

  • Seyi Falufosi Olufunmilola 'Sky' Afeez Atiku Which one question should I answer? And by you, what do you think the first question was?
    By the way where is Damola 'Dǽmnit' Adepetu? He asked if I was afraid and ran off my wall... hmmm... I dey suspect that boy too!

    Wednesday at 1:28pm · 

  • 'Tosin PSyno Oyelese so what was the original discussion?
    Wednesday at 1:29pm · 

  • 'Tosin PSyno Oyelese and I hope I don't know this dude...
    Wednesday at 1:30pm · 

  • Seyi Falufosi 'Tosin PSyno Oyelese Do you know him? maybe, maybe not... You know the issue of girls my age now, "she wants to and he's not ready" "he doesn't get why, and she doesn't get why not!" So, here I was listening to it all... I made him see somethings, and tell him why she doesn't see why not... Haba, I try now! I was fair enough... I didn't want anything in return, just watching out for my brother now! Then I heard "or wil u marry me?"... Abeg see me see husband o! In fact, I think my next status should read VACANCY! lol
    Wednesday at 1:36pm · 

  • 'Tosin PSyno Oyelese Lucky you, if you know the number of girls itching to hear those words... hehehe
    Wednesday at 1:42pm · 

  • Seyi Falufosi which ones! "or wil u marry me?" or the words he said earlier?
    Wednesday at 1:43pm · 

  • Seyi Falufosi I'm trying hard not to reveal his identity so I won't describe our conversation any further... b4 miss atawewe 'gbona come and hear of it! lol
    Wednesday at 1:46pm · 

  • Seyi Falufosi Shopping for a perfume for our "wedding" of tomorrow or is it 2014 @ http://www.signaturescents

  • ​.org/
    who wants to join me?
    Wednesday at 1:48pm · 


  • 'Tosin PSyno Oyelese Lucky you, if you know the number of girls itching to hear those words... hehehe
    Wednesday at 1:50pm · 

  • Seyi Falufosi which word? "or will you marry me?" 'Tosin PSyno Oyelese is that you are tired of seeing me single? Is my singleness bothering you? I know my singleness is always bothering Olufunmilola 'Sky' Afeez Atiku. I can't remember how many times he's told me this month to go and marry o! And no be say he never chop wedding rice before o! Goodluck to all the girls waiting to hear "or will you marry me?" As for me, it can come with a better expression.
    Wednesday at 1:53pm · 

  • 'Tosin PSyno Oyelese u know where we meet, bami 'soro...
    Wednesday at 1:56pm · 

  • Seyi Falufosi Help... LNGKMD
    Wednesday at 2:03pm · 

  • Seyi Falufosi Someone just did 419 for me! 'Tosin PSyno Oyelesedon do me wayo o!
    Wednesday at 2:05pm · 

  • 'Tosin PSyno Oyelese haha Seyi Falufosi wat did I do nah?
    Wednesday at 2:05pm · 

  • 'Tosin PSyno Oyelese I simply asked a simple question and u said yes!
    Wednesday at 2:06pm · 

  • Seyi Falufosi You tell it yourself! LNGKMD... Everybody see wayo!
    Wednesday at 2:06pm · 

  • Seyi Falufosi ‎"Diamond ring to qualiti" he says, but the condition is 3 years! But, says nothing about the girlfriend alatawewe! How can you play with a girl's heart like that? Just when I was thinking...
    Wednesday at 2:15pm · 

  • 'Tosin PSyno Oyelese Seyi Falufosi, or will you marry me? and you said yes. Abegi o, did I do anything wrong, peeps? LMAO!
    Wednesday at 2:17pm · 

  • Damola 'Dǽmnit' Adepetu Lmao! So u've started shopping shopping. Thats nice! U sef, u nor like diamond ring ni? Lol.
    Wednesday at 2:21pm · 

  • Seyi Falufosi 'Tosin PSyno Oyelese that one na wayo o! How could u ask me that question in the middle of another question? Ask me again! I'll answer rightly this time... You can never tell what my answer will be. Just ask me again!
    Wednesday at 2:22pm · 

  • Seyi Falufosi Damola 'Dǽmnit' Adepetu you know I love diamonds, waiting 3yrs for them is the issue! Plus of course, I'll not "Plan B" material as 'Tosin PSyno Oyelese said earlier!
    Wednesday at 2:24pm · 

  • Ibiyemi Fashina I'd have said you should say yes but what's with the 3years condition?
    Wednesday at 2:31pm · 

  • 'Tosin PSyno Oyelese Seyi Falufosi or, will you marry me?
    Wednesday at 2:32pm · 

  • Seyi Falufosi Ibiyemi Fashina mi, a ma da fun e ke! See me see condition o!
    Wednesday at 2:33pm · 

  • Seyi Falufosi If our wedding will be tomorrow, yes, I will marry you'Tosin PSyno Oyelese! Yeesssssssssssssssssssssss

  • ​sssssssssssssssssss! I'll love to have a diamond ring on my finger by tomorrow evening... And honeymoon in the Bahamas... Did I say I loved Summer weddings? Winter is lovelier, but I can't wait!
    Wednesday at 2:35pm · 


  • 'Tosin PSyno Oyelese Oya Kasali, call the Musa d pilot, that jetliner that's been in reserve we'll need it tomorrow morning, all the way to Bahamas ni o, i dey go marry, she don gree!
    Wednesday at 2:39pm ·  ·  1 person

  • Ibiyemi Fashina 'Tosin PSyno OyeleseTosinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

  • ​nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn​. I wanna be little bride. Pleaseeeeeeeeee
    Wednesday at 2:40pm · 


  • 'Tosin PSyno Oyelese Ibiyemi Fashina talk to Seyi Falufosi she makes such decisions, abi dear mi?
    Wednesday at 2:41pm · 

  • Seyi Falufosi Ibiyemi Fashina welcome on board! where Adetoun AAj Subair I need all my girls? Damola 'Dǽmnit' Adepetu, please be my ringbearer! I want you to see the diamonds up close! Aramaanda Ayo'luwa Adewumi Ehinfun Abiola Olufunke where my girls at! Off to the Bahamas tomorrow! Don't bother about your luggage, we'll just shop for what we need there! You can make your orders now, we pick them up when we land... My fiance is capable! Omolara EriOluwa Aluko I need photos... Aroyewun Babajide can you make a flash advert ready tonite! Adekola Kafilat wear your shoes o! Seyi Falufosi won marry o!

    But 'Tosin PSyno Oyelese darling, can't we have get one more jet? So I can have all my crew! Thanks dear! That's why I love you!

    Wednesday at 2:49pm ·  ·  1 person

  • Aroyewun Babajide flash advert? ... long thing .. go for display boards!
    Wednesday at 2:55pm · 

  • 'Tosin PSyno Oyelese Ummm, one won't do oh, meself get crew oh, emmm, Jinadu, Asafa, Mukaila, go tune up the Citation Xs in the hangar, we fly tonite ok!
    Wednesday at 2:56pm · 

  • Ibiyemi Fashina Lol! LWTMB oooo. Seyi huks Tosin. Lesgodia.
    Wednesday at 2:58pm ·  ·  1 person

  • Adekola Kafilat seyi now you know am ever ready just let me know when and by the way tomorrow is fine by me
    Wednesday at 2:58pm · 

  • Adetoun AAj Subair YES BABES...WE PICKING DAVIVA OR WAT BRAND OF ANKARA...IBIYEMI FASHINA IS GOT EXPERIENCE AS PER THIS
    Wednesday at 2:59pm · 

  • 'Tosin PSyno Oyelese Aroyewun Babajide, we need the board ready by tonite, in Abuja, Lagos and the US, Obama self go buy advert space...
    Wednesday at 2:59pm · 

  • Seyi Falufosi Adekola Kafilat Wa sere ke! Who knows a designer that can do speed sew Asoebi?
    Wednesday at 3:00pm · 

  • Aroyewun Babajide Are you guys kidding me that we are now scrolling to read comment over a question we don't know the answer yet ... ABEG ... EXTRA SHEET!
    Wednesday at 3:01pm ·  ·  2 people

  • Adekola Kafilat ‎@ aroyewun i like the extra sheet thing. Rem with seyi falufosi anything is possible.
    Wednesday at 3:03pm · 

  • Seyi Falufosi Where is my ringbearer o! Damola 'Dǽmnit' Adepetuwhere are you know? You know this man doesn't like to waste time and by the way, I can't wait to see the Bahamas! The diamonds, oh the diamonds! Can't wait! Ma ja e le o!
    Vacancy! Vacancy!! Vacancy!!!
    A couple that's about to wed are looking for a ringbearer for their wedding tomorrow! Inbox me for details! Signed: Admin

    Wednesday at 3:06pm · 

  • 'Tosin PSyno Oyelese Free, my two nephews will gladly bear ring o, so no lele... Comments go reach thousand ontop this thing o.... make we dey look go...
    Wednesday at 3:09pm · 

  • Seyi Falufosi Olufunmilola 'Sky' Afeez Atiku you know you'll be the one to walk me into the wedding hall... Olumide Maborukoje love, can you please toast? Ayomibo Ajayi dear, I'm wondering if you would don't mind giving my hand in marriage to 'Tosin PSyno Oyelese... Where is my godfather? Mayowa Olonisakin darling! You know I won't like to wed in your absence! Please your smile means a lot on that day! I know you've always wanted me to get married!
    Wednesday at 3:18pm · 

  • Seyi Falufosi And oh! Sweetheart, 'Tosin PSyno Oyelese hope your friends are very fine and rich too! Ama hook ma friends up too!
    Wednesday at 3:19pm · 

  • Adekola Kafilat seyi wait o you are sharing duties which is my e ma je kA se ereke o i no dey like rough play o so give me my duty NOW NOW
    Wednesday at 3:23pm · 

  • 'Tosin PSyno Oyelese trust me ele mi, I roll wiv the best of 'em, abi ke le ni mo so Amire OluwafunmitoMayowa OwolabiEgunjobi MalaoluFehintolu OlaogunTèmíyemí ÀgbétúnsìnAroyewun BabajideAdeoye Oak-Tarn ObakinYemi AdesinaYemi ObakinSola Prosperity Adeyinka, phew maka rest small....
    Wednesday at 3:24pm · 

  • 'Tosin PSyno Oyelese but Seyi Falufosi baby mi, em, se that person that will give your hand, is he your father ni? E be like say the guy dey facebook o...
    Wednesday at 3:26pm · 

  • Adekola Kafilat ‎@ tosin guy what are you saying that you are not saying, sabi yours is to marry abi?
    Wednesday at 3:29pm · 

  • 'Tosin PSyno Oyelese yes ke, is to marry a girl that the father gangan will handover ni...
    Wednesday at 3:30pm · 

  • Seyi Falufosi E bi like say 'Tosin PSyno Oyelese did you have any deal with my Popsie that neither wants me to know about? If not for Bahamas and the Diamond I just might cancel the whole thing! What's it gan? No vex me o!
    Wednesday at 3:32pm ·  ·  1 person

  • Adekola Kafilat lol lwkmd tosin dont tell me you re having cold feet oh you can't back out now o we already have over 80 comments o
    Wednesday at 3:33pm · 

  • 'Tosin PSyno Oyelese where my guys at, Olicks Oluwaseun'Tunji Olaogun, Kunle Muyiwa AdebonaKunle AdebonaKayode Makinde,Tobi Makinde, abeg make i reply post small...
    Wednesday at 3:33pm · 

  • 'Tosin PSyno Oyelese haha, Seyi Falufosi darling, o ti'n binu niyen o. Oda ma binu, honey, sweety, lovey, of course popsie will be there now. In fact I've sent a jet to pick them up already.
    Wednesday at 3:35pm ·  ·  1 person

  • Adekola Kafilat since the proposal was done on fb why dont u guys marry on fb too abi?
    Wednesday at 3:36pm · 

  • Seyi Falufosi 'Tosin PSyno Oyelese ok, mo ti gbo! Mii binu mo!
    Wednesday at 3:36pm · 

  • 'Tosin PSyno Oyelese Dats my baby Seyi Falufosi, always easily entreated. Wa pe nile mi, in fact o nibomi lo mo. Awon daddy ti maa gbera nsin already. Pele dear mi.
    Wednesday at 3:38pm · 

  • Seyi Falufosi Adekola Kafilat what will happen to my Summer in the Bahamas? Stop it, I don like it! Abi you no won fly! By the way, I only have one little bride, no flower girl! Ayotunde Haywhy Falufosikilonse lenkule? Dress up jor, ko je ka lo!
    Wednesday at 3:38pm · 

  • Adekola Kafilat seyi seyi seyi how many times did i call you you never give me duty o we go scatter the whole thing oh
    Wednesday at 3:41pm · 

  • 'Tosin PSyno Oyelese Baby, jo fun Kafilat nise se o, ma je ko da nkan ru o... Pele dear mi.
    Wednesday at 3:45pm · 

  • Adekola Kafilat lol tosin thank you jare or make i do iya iyawo ni?
    Wednesday at 3:47pm · 

  • Seyi Falufosi No no abeg! Adekola Kafilat no do iya iyawo! You know I promised to get you hooked since that guy is wasting time! So, you'll be my chief bridesmaid, since Ibiyemi Fashina has opted for being littlebride. But then Ibiyemi Fashina you tall pass me now, how you go be littlebride? Anyway, I trust you friendship mi atata! The place of Iyayawo will go to Ejiro Imade Ofuafo my darling! Who's left out please! Uche Abah where you go dey now! Please let me know o!
    Wednesday at 3:58pm · 

  • Seyi Falufosi Can somebody I-Your OrLadeji ? I need him! Heard of his skills as a defender. Can he be bounce for me tomorrow? In case there is any blast from the past! Aroyewun Babajide can you help me tell him? Thanks!
    Wednesday at 4:20pm · 

  • Seyi Falufosi 'Tosin PSyno Oyelese, dear, I would also love to dance with David SupaMan Adeife at the reception... He won't forgive me if he doesn't watch me marry! Don't worry, he'll come in his private jet! Temitope Ogunniyi please be there, I need more than two AbiaKopa's!
    Wednesday at 4:27pm · 

  • 'Tosin PSyno Oyelese at the wedding he can be, dance with him...em, I-Your OrLadeji is a very efficient bouncer, he'll bounce anything that doesn't look like me, so David SupaMan Adeife is OHO o, whatever happens, me i no dey o!
    Wednesday at 4:31pm · 

  • Seyi Falufosi aight! I'll just speak with I-Your OrLadeji himself about the persons & personalities he can handle or mishandle! Feso Brightplease make sure you're there o! I told I was gonna pull some stunts! I can't wait to show y'all my diamond!
    Wednesday at 4:34pm · 

  • Aroyewun Babajide ‎96 comments? ... paying 50 bucks per comment would have covered all expenses there ever was and gonna be
    Wednesday at 4:34pm · 

  • Seyi Falufosi You know... I was gonna dedicate the 100th comment to LaViva Bridal Concepts! But since you have it, they settle for 101th!
    Wednesday at 4:37pm · 

  • 'Tosin PSyno Oyelese Seyi Falufosi my baby is trending, yaay!
    Wednesday at 4:38pm · 

  • Seyi Falufosi Yes o! I'm trendy!
    Wednesday at 4:40pm · 

  • 'Tosin PSyno Oyelese and I musn't forget Akintunde Ajidahun,Akintunde AlongeYemi AkintundeLamikanra AdedamolaOloba OluwajobaFemi JobJob Oluwadamilare, e dey hapun o!!
    Wednesday at 4:41pm ·  ·  1 person

  • Feso Bright wetin i do oh...? ...lol
    Wednesday at 4:42pm · 

  • 'Tosin PSyno Oyelese Feso Bright, we dey marry ni...
    Wednesday at 4:43pm · 

  • Seyi Falufosi Feso Bright nothing now! I remember how much you've always wanted to see me marry. So, I want you to be at my wedding in the Bahamas tomorrow
    Wednesday at 4:43pm · 

  • Seyi Falufosi How could I have forgotten Oloba Oluwajoba or Femi Job my favorite doctor?
    Wednesday at 4:46pm ·  ·  1 person

  • Feso Bright lol....sure...; have to be dere...
    Wednesday at 4:50pm · 

  • Seyi Falufosi Where is my uncle Otunba Rotimi Lijofi? My bridesmaids are not yet complete o!
    Wednesday at 4:51pm · 

  • Seyi Falufosi Thanks jare Feso Bright! Knew I could count on you!
    Wednesday at 4:52pm · 

  • Seyi Falufosi Where is my ringbearer o! We should get going now!Somebody help me call Damola 'Dǽmnit' Adepetu o!
    Wednesday at 4:53pm · 

  • Damola 'Dǽmnit' Adepetu Hahahaha...u sha wan mak i do ringbearer sha! LOL...ur diamond go miss o! no time
    Wednesday at 4:54pm ·  ·  2 people

  • Seyi Falufosi Damola 'Dǽmnit' Adepetu So long as na that babe you give, I'll let you have it. I'll jst get another... my bobo 'Tosin PSyno Oyelese is capable.
    Wednesday at 4:56pm · 

  • Otunba Rotimi Lijofi Seyi Falufosi - Wetin I do o???
    Wednesday at 4:58pm · 

  • Seyi Falufosi Uncle Otunba Rotimi Lijofi, won't want to be at your favorite niece's wedding?
    Wednesday at 5:00pm · 

  • Otunba Rotimi Lijofi Seyi Falufosi - I won't miss it for all of King Midas' gold.....well maybe not ;-)
    Wednesday at 5:02pm ·  ·  1 person

  • Seyi Falufosi Otunba Rotimi Lijofi No fall my hand now!
    Wednesday at 5:05pm · 

  • Seyi Falufosi Damola 'Dǽmnit' Adepetu let me know if we have a deal! But, abeg wear cloth make we dey go! By the way, no carry those shades! We should take off in about an hour!
    Wednesday at 5:16pm · 

  • Uche Abah ‎@Seyi...i'll like to b d ring bearer...lol
    Wednesday at 6:20pm · 

  • Ayotunde Haywhy Falufosi Imagine!me!flower gal.u neva ready.
    Wednesday at 6:30pm · 

  • I-Your OrLadeji em.. what's going on here, can someone give me the summary
    Wednesday at 7:45pm · 

  • 'Tosin PSyno Oyelese simple I-Your OrLadeji, meself n her hawtness Seyi Falufosi r getting married in d Bahamas today! Comprende?
    Yesterday at 1:25am · 

  • I-Your OrLadeji I laugh in boko-haram and burst into boisterous bu-ha-ha of Japanese with some Indian accent
    Yesterday at 1:27am · 

  • Kunle Adebona but Seyi you once told me you already know who you are going to marry so the answer to that question shouldn't be a problem
    Yesterday at 6:48am · 

  • Seyi Falufosi 
    Kunle Adebona Sometimes you might never be sure you know again...
    By the way, are you coming for my wedding in the Bahamas? The makeup artiste will be here anytime... No time...
    Uche Abah com'on the train is not yet full, why be ringbearer w...See More

    Yesterday at 7:03am · 

  • Seyi Falufosi RSVP Ibiyemi Fashina for anyone still interested in coming... You should still meet the reception that will last only two days... then we'll be on honeymoon... pls don't call thereafter. Thanks
    Yesterday at 7:05am · 

  • Seyi Falufosi Ayotunde Haywhy Falufosi u no happy to be flower girl... o serious! Na ur wedding abi na my own? Flowergirl or nothing!
    Yesterday at 7:07am · 

  • Ibiyemi Fashina Seyi Falufosi I'm already the flower girl ohhh. You better make Ayotunde Haywhy Falufosi the post of gift receiver!
    Yesterday at 9:18am ·  ·  1 person

  • Adekola Kafilat seyi falufosi where is the jet i have been dressed and ready for the past how many hours 'Tosin PSyno Oyelese what is happening here i hope this is not fraud becos i don call them for office o
    Yesterday at 9:34am ·  ·  1 person

  • 'Tosin PSyno Oyelese if you're not yet in the Bahamas, then you MIA!
    Yesterday at 9:53am ·  ·  1 person

  • 'Tosin PSyno Oyelese I-Your OrLadeji u better reserve those staccatoes for your bouncer job today, u'll definitely need them. P
    Yesterday at 9:54am ·  ·  1 person

  • 'Tosin PSyno Oyelese if you're not yet in the Bahamas, then you MIA!
    Yesterday at 9:54am ·  ·  1 person

  • Seyi Falufosi I told the florist to make sure the bouquet can be shared, so that when I throw the bouquet evryone on the line can have some... that way I'm sure I'll be attending more wedding in the Bahamas!
    Yesterday at 10:42am · 

  • 'Tosin PSyno Oyelese smart girl u, in fact we'll just stay over in the Bahamas and keep going for all the other weddings too...
    Yesterday at 11:16am · 

  • Aramaanda Ayo'luwa Adewumi Seyi Falufosi & 'Tosin PSyno Oyelese: this is awesome! Just what I'd expect from two lovely crazy folks...we rocking the Bahamas, baby!
    Yesterday at 11:21am ·  ·  1 person

  • 'Tosin PSyno Oyelese Sweety mi Seyi Falufosi, see this girlAramaanda Ayo'luwa Adewumi calling us crazy, did u invite her? I can tell Musa d pilot to evacuate her during flight o....
    Yesterday at 11:23am ·  ·  1 person

  • Seyi Falufosi But 'Tosin PSyno Oyelese, darling! Please pardon her! You know how Aramaanda Ayo'luwa Adewumi is with words when she gets overwhelmed with excitement! Omode lo nse!
    Yesterday at 11:34am ·  ·  1 person

  • Seyi Falufosi Where's my family Doc? Ayoade Adeoye where are you? If you stay away, who's going to be doctor to my babies when they start coming? I want them to see you on our wedding photo when they grow... So they know that you're family!
    Yesterday at 11:45am · 

  • Ayoade Adeoye Yeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!mo ti miss gan o!!! Oya u pple shd come and pick me. *tying gele sharp sharp*
    Yesterday at 12:58pm ·  ·  1 person

  • Seyi Falufosi I trust my Doc! Ko nfi mi sere!
    Yesterday at 1:01pm · 

  • 'Tosin PSyno Oyelese for you my darling Seyi Falufosi, I'd do anything, so i forgive her childishness. Oh I see u've invited our family doc Ayoade Adeoye, wouldn't forgive meself for forgetting. That's why I love u baby.
    Yesterday at 1:06pm · 

  • 'Tosin PSyno Oyelese Oluwafunmilayo Lufadeju-Ikujenyo na for Bahamas o, abeg Musa, quick turn plane and go pick Chief Olusegun Ikujenyo and his dear Ayaba, they have to be there o...
    Yesterday at 1:16pm · 

  • Seyi Falufosi Thanx, dear... You know I always make sure things are in order!
    Yesterday at 1:29pm · 

  • 'Tosin PSyno Oyelese KASALI, oya turn that Citation X around and go pick our family doc Ayoade Adeoye sharp sharp, fuel, fuel ke, nonsense, Jinadu, oya carry that tanker jet and go do inflight refuelling for the Cit X now now!
    Yesterday at 1:33pm · 

  • 'Tosin PSyno Oyelese my business partners Ann Young-ItiyeOluwafemi Abayomi Bin Oyewale Olamilekan Olumide Oluwafemi Iwayemi abeg enter plane make we go my wedding for Bahamas o, today I marry my heartthrob Seyi Falufosi
    Yesterday at 1:48pm · 

  • 'Tosin PSyno Oyelese Abeg, wey the Edema twins Adelola Edemaand Adekemi Edema, Sufi, the LearJet, sharp sharp, go carry them join us for Bahamas now now
    Yesterday at 1:53pm · 

  • Seyi Falufosi Sufi, please be fast o! I don't want them missing any part of it... Thank 'Tosin PSyno Oyelese for remembering them... Where's Oludayo 'Dayo' Fagbemi... Pls join us there.
    Yesterday at 1:54pm · 

  • 'Tosin PSyno Oyelese Ha my family people, Moradeke Oluokun atiTayo Oluokun gbe won o Sufi, this wedding go gangsta jooorroh!
    Yesterday at 1:54pm · 

  • Adekola Kafilat it is already 2:28 pm nigerian time sufi or musa never come pick me me i no dey like this kind thing o abi do you want me to vex ni? seyi falufosi and tosin pls do something about this sharp sharp
    Yesterday at 2:29pm · 

  • 'Tosin PSyno Oyelese ha Adekola Kafilat u don miss flight, eeyah, we don end ceremony, parry don start ni perewu...
    Yesterday at 3:24pm ·  ·  1 person

  • Adekola Kafilat we go scatter am o!!! in fact we ve to redo this wedding
    Yesterday at 3:26pm ·  ·  1 person

  • Seyi Falufosi Adekola Kafilat Scatter wetin! I go give u pix make u watch! Or can watch the live streaming of the wedding athttps://www.facebook.com/p

  • ​ages/Diary-of-me/230352607​009786
    Yesterday at 3:29pm · 


  • Adekola Kafilat na diary i say i want read mi o like e o seyi
    Yesterday at 3:30pm · 

  • Ayotunde Haywhy Falufosi i no do flower gal.periood.i be iya iyawo
    20 hours ago · 

  • Atoyebi Afoluke hmmm, dis guy no serious oh Seyi. "OR WILL U MARRY ME?" Does he really knows what he wants?
    18 hours ago ·  ·  1 person

  • 'Tosin PSyno Oyelese to all that graced our beautiful wedding in the Bahamas yesterday, we God bless you all, ese pupo. We're still in the Bahamas, there were many hookups at the wedding and they are all getting married here, so we're just having weddings all day...
    40 minutes ago ·  ·  1 person



  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Dropa line; I'd love to hear you!

    ShareThis